http://www.smithmag.net/ hosts a site which asks, "So, What's your story?" SMITH is the home of Six-Word Memoirs© and a vibrant community of storytellers. Explore story projects, write your story & share it with friends.
A few great ones listed on their blog are:
- Most Spirited: “I dance even if everyone’s watching.” -mlmpoto
- Toughest Narrative Arc: “Twins enter life together. Die seperately.” -lilikoi92
- Most Meta: “Six Words. My kind of commitment.” -MachV
- Most Earthly: “My heroes all have stretch marks.” -Huck
- Most Insightful: “I’m not walking away, just forward.” -lovethelittlies from SMITHTeens
- Even Better Wordplay: “Older. Wiser. Patience improving. Gaining wait.” -Loon
- Best Metaphor: “License revoked, words were driven home.” -endlessness
It is intriguing to step back and think about how to define your life in six words. Some people have fun and some are deep. Off the cuff here are a few that I came up with... The challenge is choosing what defines you the most.
Family, Friends and Technology equals fun
Life Best When Challenging Status Quo
Would Not Think Of Changing Anything
Make Next Thing Better Than Last