Just announced today by Autodesk "New Versions of Autodesk NavisWorks Product Line Now Available"
Some key quotes from the announcement include:
Updates were made to the full Autodesk NavisWorks product line, whichenables seamless visualization of all types of models, precise replicationof designs, and accurate simulation of 4D construction schedules. TheNavisWorks products help keep all project stakeholders on the same digitalpage, whether they are creating, viewing or reviewing 3D models.
The updated version of the Autodesk NavisWorks line of products nowalso provides:
- Support for Revit assembly codes for "symbol" element types
- Properties support for new style DWF files (as exported from Revit)
- Asta Powerproject V10 support
- AutoCAD Mechanical 2008 64-bit support
- 64-bit exporters now included in the main installer
- Vico Constructor 2008 support
- Enhancements to application programming interface
Autodesk NavisWorks 2009.1 products are now available worldwide inEnglish, French, German, Japanese, Russian and Simplified Chinese.Additionally, Autodesk NavisWorks Freedom is now available as a free add-onproduct with Autodesk NavisWorks Manage, Autodesk NavisWorks Simulate andAutodesk NavisWorks Review installs. More information can be found at http://www.autodesk.com/navisworks.